Why Choose Us?
Nurse Guided Care, developed by Helping Hand, is our trademark standard to properly care for older adults with one or more medical conditions. From the onset, you will receive a complimentary nursing assessment and plan of care. A Registered Nurse will review each plan and provide ongoing medical guidance to properly care for you.
PEACE OF MIND – Helping Hand provides the most comprehensive medical and non-medical care available by engaging experienced, compassionate, and professional caregivers to assist you. By combining the medical oversight of an RN and the personal touch of great caregivers, you and your family will have confidence and Peace of Mind in receiving exceptional care.
- Continuity of Care - Having regular and consistent caregivers is an essential part of providing effective care
- Our Family Cares for Your Family - At Helping Hand Nursing Services, we care about you and your loved ones.
- Quality Nurse and Caregivers - Great Care starts with Great Caregivers
- Nurse Supervised Care - Caring for people with one or more medical conditions requires a nurse to complete a full assessment and develop a care plan.
- Free Assessment and Home Safety Evaluation - Caring for people with one or more medical conditions requires a nurse to complete a full assessment and develop a care plan.
- 25 Years in Business - We understand the challenges and questions families face and we are here to help
- Technology Assisted Care - Our caregivers use a mobile app that uses GPS technology to verify they are on time, to clock in, to clock out, access client care plans, and keep track of the tasks they perform.
- Online Family Portal - The Family Room provides family members with information on upcoming schedules, the caregiver team, medications, invoices, and even details down to the tasks that were completed during each shift.
- Home Care Pulse Trusted Provider - To make sure our care is always meeting the needs of our clients; we have partnered with Home Care Pulse, the nation’s largest quality assurance provider for the home care industry.
- Affordable Care - 20% less $$ is 20% more Care!
- Home Safety Evaluation - Utilizing specialized software, a 100 point home safety evaluation has proven to be very effective a reducing falls.
We strive to increase each person’s level of wellness by promoting their independence, healing, quality of life and dignity. Our friendly staff welcomes every opportunity to respond to your questions and concerns.
Looking for a job?
Use our careers page for questions & info
Let's Get Started!
Request a Free Assessment
"My wife’s caregiver from Helping Hand Nursing Services is a very warm person and she doesn’t have to say anything; she is just interested in what she does and she cares about my wife. My wife’s caregiver has a good sense of humor and does her work, which really helps us."
"The caregivers are very sweet and caring. They never lose their composure. They’re also very gentle. The caregiver does all the physical work that I can’t do because of my age and they take care of my loved one’s needs. The caregivers feed Sergio because he needs help with that. They also help wash his clothes for him."
"The caregivers talk to William, and they play music for him. He can’t talk or walk, but they do good with him. I can tell that they care about him."
"Our caregivers from Helping Hand Nursing Services are very good with my mother, they love her and hold her hands, and they kiss her goodbye."
A rigorous screening process and personal interviews assures that all caregivers have integrity, experience and meet all of our agency’s highest ethical standards.
Our RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, and HHA’s are extensively trained, experienced, and matched to your preference.
Our caregivers are always there when you need a helping hand.
Our caregivers are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.